In this lesson you will learn how to:
- Choose one of your referral links
- Select and download an image or photo for your post
- Make a FB post / Make an IG post
- See where to check on how your post is performing (tracking)
How to find and select your referral link
You may recall in Session 2, we learned how to access and select a referral link from the Link Generator tab on your dashboard. You can access that lesson here.
Choosing an Image for your post
- From your dashboard ---> Banners ---> Select the Title of the image you want.
- Right-click the image and choose ‘Save Image As” download to your device.
Putting it all together (Making Your Social Media Post)
- Log into the social media account you want to post to.
- From your dashboard, select the Referral Link you want to promote.
- Upload the image you downloaded from the Banners section of your dashboard
- Refer to the list of hashtags and select 3-4 (for Instagram)
See How your post is working
Once you have posted your links, it is good practice to see how they are performing. Good news! There is a reporting feature built into your portal.
Here is how you can see how your posts are doing. This information can help you make adjustments to your posts, or change the frequency or content.